My cat toes and I

My cat toes and I

Sunday, December 12, 2010

blog #9 My ideal vacation...

Well some of you might think that my idea vacation would be to go on a great big out landish hunting trip to somewhere.  Which indeed my above all hunting trip I would like to experience is to hunt moose and carabou in Alaska, but to me hunting is something that is an passion and obsession.  I constantly am striving to do better, learn more, and go bigger with hunting.  SO my ideal vacation would not be a hunting trip because I would constantly be busy it wouldn't really be a hunting trip but more of goal.  So my acutal ideal vacation where I'd go on it and just totally relax and not have a care in the world would to go to one of those sandals all inclusive resorts : ) At the present time I do not have a significant other BUT a while back my Xbf and I were planning on going to a sandals resort and we kinda broke up before it happened, oh well what can you do. But when I do find someone special again I would like to plan one of these trips again. There are sandals resorts in the Bahamas, St. Lucia, Jamaica, and Antigua. These resorts include Exotic locations and perfect beaches, Ultra-luxurious and spacious accommodations, Plush king-size beds in all rooms and suites. Gourmet dining with candlelit tables for two, Intimate ambiance at all resorts,Vast choice of sports on land and sea, Sparkling entertainment under the sun and stars, Super-attentive and friendly staff, Plenty of secluded spots for romance and the best part is you don't have to worry about any money or bills.  You pay one full price in advance and all you have to worry about it going and having as much fun as possible!

When you come to these islands for get aways its like another world! Your basically treated like royalty with a butler service at your room.  Amazing spas to treat your self. With as many as 12 unforgettable restaurants per resort, your dining choices are as varied as your moods, and the food choices look amazing.


An open bar area in the swimming pool area, so all you have to do is swim up and have a seat in the water.  The rooms are out of this world, they really go out of their way to make you feel like your in your own wonderful romatic paradise. Imagine swimming to your room or being surrounded by magic in a seaside cottage in the round. Imagine retreating to a cliff-top sanctuary with your own private pool or experiencing the height of luxury with a two-story loft suite set within a coconut grove. These are only some of the unique ways to make your most romantic dreams a reality with the most extravagant collection of suites in paradise.


Each and every Sandals Resort has been designed to fulfill and exceed every need and wish that two people in love could ever possibly have. At Sandals some of the most gorgeous and exotic islands in the world will cradle you in their languid embrace, providing the ultimate setting for love. Infact a lot of people take advantage of this and get married right on the islands.
 Which there are many different wedding packages you can choice from to make your wedding a paradise event. 
Once I find my Mr. Wonderful I'm heading to sandals to have an romatic ideal pardise vacation!
For more Information check out the website..Sandals Resort

8 comments:

  1. Katie, when we going? Sounda like it wold be a blast. I thought for sure it would be some kind of hunt that you would like to go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....wellllll.....like I said hunting is a passion something i'm always striving to be better in soo it wouldn't really be a time of relaxing id always constanly be on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. although the Alaska trip does sound fun and exciting, i would agree that something like these resorts would be way more relaxing and you would probably enjoy it much more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to go to a Sandals resort in a couple of years. They seem very nice and relaxing, and from what I've heard, Sandals resorts are definitely worth going to

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always see the sandals commercials and wish that I could vacation at one of them. They look so incredible and all inclusive is the way to go on vacation. I definitely think that you should go to a sandals resort over hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always see commercials for this resort on the TV and alwas look so appealing. The pictures look amazing and I hope you get to go sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would definitly thought that it would have been a hunting trip. But sandals would be totally relaxing and just what the doctor ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See, you know what I mean about these type of vacations. We have the same taste in beauty and relaxation. One day girl; one day. I love the pictures you chose.

    ReplyDelete