I'm doing my research paper on the importance and need of having health education in schools. I feel this topic goes very well with my career i've choosen. This research paper highlights the importance of health education in academic establishments. The paper describes the alarming increase in health problems in school-going children, and presents extensive research carried out by some of the best experts in the related field, that suggests urgent need for the enhancement, improvement and amendment of health education in both public and private educational institutions.
3 Overweight and obesity is a crisis among children. The number of overweight children aged 6-11 has tripled over the past three decades. Approximately 17 percent of today’s youth are overweight.
Recent statistics show that 1 in 5 high school students are current smokers; approximately 80 percent of studentsdo not eat the recommended 5 servings of vegetables and fruits per day; more than 830,000 adolescents become pregnant each year; and approximately 15 million school days are missed due to uncontrolled asthma each year.
Recent statistics show that 1 in 5 high school students are current smokers; approximately 80 percent of studentsdo not eat the recommended 5 servings of vegetables and fruits per day; more than 830,000 adolescents become pregnant each year; and approximately 15 million school days are missed due to uncontrolled asthma each year.
Check out generation healthy for more information
A lot of my friends want to also go into the medical field, and I find your field to be rather interesting. I think that health education is so incredibly important and sometimes people do not really understand just how crucial it is. Considering the fact that as generations are born more and more bad habits are being born with them and the damage that people are doing to their bodies is outrageous! I think your career choice is excellent.
ReplyDelete